Phuket Sandbox Guides
We would like to thank you for choosing your stay with us! Our team is looking forward to welcome you to Pullman Phuket Panwa Beach Resort. Before arriving to your dream holiday, we would like to inform you about the Phuket Sandbox guidelines for your best stay.
- Your country needs to be part of the countries’ list validated by Thai government via this link.
Documents you need:
- A Certificate of Entry (COE) via this link
- A medical certificate with laboratory result by an RT-PCR method indicating that COVID-19 is not detected (no more than 72 hours before your flight).
- A copy of insurance policy in English covering healthcare and treatment expenses for COVID-19 per applicant for the whole duration in Thailand with coverage clearly identified as no less than US$100,000.
- A copy of the payment confirmation for no less than 7 nights, including RT-PCR tests at hotels approved by the MoTS or TAT. In the case that the length of stay is less than 14 days, travelers must present a confirmed flight ticket out of Thailand and payment confirmation for accommodation and RT-PCR tests at hotels that cover their intended duration of stay.
- RT-PCR tests (2 tests) package has to be prepaid by the travelers with a government’s fixed rate of THB5,400 net per person. For children below 6 year old, 1 RT-PCR test upon arrival is mandatory with a government fixed rate of THB2,400. The arrangement can be made via website https://www.thailandpsas.com
- A certificate of vaccination against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved by the MoPH or the World Health Organization (WHO) no less than 14 days before your travel date. Travelers under 18 years of age, traveling with their parents or guardians, must have a medical certificate with a laboratory result by an RT-PCR method indicating that COVID-19 is not detected no more than 72 hours before their travel date.
- On the first day, you are required to stay in your room while waiting for the results of the PCR test that you performed at the airport upon arrival. Visitors are allowed to visit after you get the test result. They should arrive within 12 hours by email.
- During this time, please feel welcome to reach out to us by scanning the QR code located in your room which will link through to our team for any enquiries.
- Until your results arrive, we will deliver Food and Beverages to your room, using our In-Room Dining menu. Our team member will not be authorized to enter your room and will hand over the trays outside your room.
- When your negative COVID-19 results arrive, you can freely travel around Phuket.
- You are required to visit our front desk on a daily basis. Please present your phone to scan QR code via MorChana application with our reception team.
- The second test (on your day 6th of stay) will be organized at test center in Phuket. You can arrange to organize by selecting test center and time by yourself via the website.
- We strongly recommend that you to book excursions or activities through companies that have received SHA+ certification.
- Please strictly follow hygiene requirements by keeping your facemask on and by respecting social distancing in public areas.
- During breakfast service, we have a buffet line available. And we will ask our guests to wear their masks on and disposable gloves to use while serving themselves.
After 7 Days in Phuket:
- You will be able to travel outside of Phuket to other beautiful destinations throughout Thailand after your 7 nights, subject to your third PCR test returning a negative result.
- If you need an RT-PCR test certificate to travel back to your home country, you will need to pay an extra fee of THB700 to obtain it.
Conditions: If you test positive for COVID-19, the relevant authorities will transfer you to an international hospital. Treatment and associated costs will be at your own expense. If you are unable to complete your stay with us due to a positive test result, our hotel will refund you for the affected number of nights.
Click to see our Phuket Sandbox Offer HERE
Visit us on Facebook HERE